Health Safety & Environmental
SandBox Logistics is committed to protecting both the environment and personnel at each well-site. Our patent-pending process addresses many of the safety and environmental issues that other frac sand hauling and storage solutions cannot offer, including:
- Reduced road traffic
- Reduced personnel on frac site
- Eliminate silica dust particles
- OSHA has issued a hazard alert related to the health hazards of silica dust that is present in frac sand.
- SandBox’s process eliminates the need for multiple sand transfer points so the silica stays “inside the box” rather than being released into the air at the well-site.
Eliminate unnecessary capital investments in euipment/machinery
- Pneumatic Trucks
- Conveying Equipment
Improve Efficiencies / Costs
- Eliminate scheduling issues (Delivery)
- Eliminate the number of required trucks/trailers (delivery times of 5 minutes)
- Eliminate Demurrage ( Both Rail & Trucking)
- Set up mobile transload facility almost anywhere to reduce distance from transload to well
- Eliminate rail shrinkage & Contamination
The patented SandBox process eliminates several steps in the frac sand transport process, which allows clients to receive delivery of higher quality proppants at their well-site.
- Eliminate product shrinkage on the rail
- Reduce sand degradation by eliminating transloading steps
- Eliminate contamination